SIEPEL has a wide range of shielded cabinets offering very high shielding performances and dedicated to the most demanding applications.
On the market SIEPEL is the only one to offer such a level of technicality.
They are shielded structures fixed on a rack-mountable chassis (19’, 20’, 22’, …) with a variable height to integrate sensitive devices protected in the Tempest area, or in case of high power Electromagnetic Aggression and Compromising Emanations.
This product is adapted to customers’ needs at different levels:
- Structural dimensions
- Rack mountable chassis with and without castors
- Entries adapted to personnel and equipment
- High & Low current filters
- Specific feedthroughs (shielded windows)
- KVM extenders for display and keyboard, etc…
- Connectivity pack with power distribution, patching (coax / fibers / …)
SIEPEL has developed shielded cabinets for testing electronic devices during R & D or production steps. Thanks to these shielded cabinets, any source of interference or unwanted emissions has no impact on devices under tests.The shielded equipment is easy to move and not bulky. In addition, options can be made such as RF connectors, honeycomb aeration, fiber optic converters, window to view the equipment under tests, etc.
We provide shielded anechoic cabinets dedicated to electronic and radio devices tests. At the inside they offer a stable electromagnetic environment is created so that measurements are kept reproducible.
Electromagnetic absorbers are installed on the walls:
- Ferrite absorbers, frequency band: 30 MHz – 1 GHz (see datasheet for ferrite absorbers)
- Pyramidal foam absorbers, frequency band: 800 MHz – 40 GHz (see datasheet of APM absorbers)
These shielded anechoic cabinets are easy to move and not bulky. In addition, options can be made such as RF connectors, honeycomb aeration, fiber optic converters, window to view the equipment under test, etc.
SIEPEL has developed a secure box: a galvanized steel box fixed on a chassis with wheels. This product isolates the mobile phone from its environment and prevents it from recording conversations, thanks to electromagnetic and acoustic protection (both passive and active), for a particularly high level of security.