Since 1992, SIEPEL has been designing, manufacturing and setting up a wide range of electromagnetic absorbers. Very innovative, it is also the widest range on the market.
Thus, we have developed ASI & APU: elastomeric absorbers adjustable to frequencies between 1.5 GHz and 24 GHz.
These absorbers offer following remarkable physical properties:
- Flexibility: easily manageable products
- Mechanical resistance: excellent ageing resistance
- Chemical resistance: good performance in saline environment
- Power handling: 0.9 W/cm² CW max
- Temperature resistance: from – 60°C to +140°C
- Fire resistance for ASI absorbers : in accordance with ISO 11925-2 Euroclass E and DIN 4102 – B2
- Notable reflectivity performances and resistance over time
- Compliance with environmental standards: raw materials in accordance with REACH & RoHS standards
Moreover, throughout the manufacturing process, our absorbers are submitted to numerous factory tests, as defined by our quality management system. Indeed, our products follow a rigorous checking process, which allows us to engage ourselves in guaranteed performances.