In 2017, SIEPEL got ISO/IEC 17025 accreditation (scope 1-6220 available on www.cofrac.fr), covering the following measurements in shielded rooms and anechoic chambers areas:
- Shielding effectiveness (from 10 kHz to 40 GHz) in accordance with EN 50147-1 standard
- Quiet zone (from 30MHz to 1 GHz, and from 1 GHz to 18 GHz) in accordance with CISPR 16-1-4 standard
- Uniform field area (from 26 MHz to 18 GHz) in accordance with CEI/EN 61000-4-3 standard.
These measurements can be performed on all kind of anechoic chambers and shielded rooms, no matter the brand. Prior to measurements, we carry out test plans. Once the measurements are done, we establish independent reports according to the criteria defined by COFRAC (French accreditation body).
On demand, SIEPEL acts as projects manager, adding complementary services to its products (microwave measurement devices, software, near field measurement scanners, etc.) in France and abroad.
Within the after-sales service, we take care of the maintenance of all types of shielded rooms, with or without maintenance contract, as a preventive or curative one.
Our stock of spare parts allows us to be responsive and react to emergency requests.
We also train our customers to first level maintenance and supply required spare parts.
Beyond the design, manufacture and implement of modular shielded rooms, SIEPEL also offers various complementary services regardless of the type or brand:
- refurbishment of existing shielded rooms
- adaptation of existing shielded rooms or anechoïc chambers to new standards
- transfer of existing installations