SIEPEL designs, manufactures and installs anechoic chambers for Electromagnetic Compatibility (EMC) and microwave tests or antenna measurements.
Components: shielding elements, doors, electromagnetic absorbers, etc. are manufactured in our premises in La Trinité-Sur-Mer, France.
These structures are designed in accordance with CISPR, EN, MIL-STD, and DO 160 standards.
Several models of semi or full anechoic chambers enable to answer your needs:
- For pre-compliance or compliance tests, according to commercial and defense standards
- For High Intensity Radiated Field tests (HIRF)
For EMC, we have local skills and support our local sales partner in the definition and supply of associated instruments.
Dedicated to Radio / Telecom and radar tests, several models are available depending on the antenna to be tested and the measurements environment:
- Near field antenna measurements chambers for which we can integrate scanners, positioners and instrumentation for cylindrical, spherical, or planar systems.
- Far field antenna measurements chambers
- Chambers for antenna measurements in compact ranges
- Chambers for measurements in Radar Cross Section (RCS)
- Chambers for tests in RF Hardware in the Loop simulated situation: we integrate target simulation systems, and flight simulators from third-party providers
On this market, SIEPEL is a provider of turnkey solutions and offers test equipment manufactured by NSI-MI. This dual expertise has allowed us to carry out large-scale projects by providing huge chambers suitable for testing aircraft, satellites, or even helicopters.